We know there's nothing in the world that gives parents more joy than seeing a warm smile spread across their children's faces.
I want your kids to have everything in the world to smile about - unabashed, confident, and beautiful.
At Rocky Mountain Dental Hygiene, I have the passion, dedication, commitment and knowledge to make that happen.
Rocky Mountain Dental Hygiene
- A prophy or "regular cleaning" appointment is gen3erally recommended every 6 months for patients with healthy gums and bone. I includes the removal of stain, soft plaque deposits and hard tarter.
- The benefits of X-rays are well known: They help dentists and hygienist diagnose common problems, such as cavities, gum disease and some types of infection. Radiographs allow us to see inside the tooth and beneath the gums to assess the health of bone.
- A comprehensive periodontal evaluation is a way to assess your periodontal health by examining your teeth, plaque, gums, bite, bone structure and risk factors.
PERIODONTAL ROOT PLANING and SCALING
- Scaling and root planing is a careful cleaning of the root surfaces to remove plaque and calculus [tartar] from deep periodontal pockets and to smooth the tooth root to remove bacterial toxins. Scaling and root planing is sometimes followed by adjunctive therapy such as local delivery antimicrobials, systemic antibiotics, and host modulation, as needed on a case-by-case basis.
- Zoom is a bleaching process widely used throughout the country and around the world to lighten discoloration of enamel and dentin. Tooth discoloration may result from drinking coffee, tea, cola and red wine; or from smoking. The aging process also can stain and darken your teeth.